Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Max psi GT--- quetion about 03 cobra

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 2kbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2001
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys,

    Long time, no post [img]smile.gif[/img] For comparison, my 03 dyno'ed 443 rwhp and about the same tqe, I have added a pulley (+4 or 5 pounds) and a chip to fix my A/F. I'm on stock Goodyear F1's and have only gone to the track twice. My 1/8 was 8.11 @ 90.77. The key is the driver. I basically launch at idle, then nail it when I feel I can without a lot of spin. That guy needs to learn some self control if he's going to continue running street tires. I've also seen people change over to Nittos and still have traction issues. CROM's assessment is about right.

    Here's my slip, right lane:

    cecilslip


    Bill

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gsrteggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    at least you race it. I have no respect for people who talk mad sh!t and never go to the track & dyno.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Max Psi GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 1999
    Posts
    860
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gsrteggie:
    at least you race it. I have no respect for people who talk mad sh!t and never go to the track & dyno.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ......dont move here then [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member gsrteggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    in my town, people go to this gay race track, mid americas motorplex....

    It is a nice road course, but they go there for street racing night. They pay like $30 bucks, for a 1/8th mile course, and no time slip.

    Not one fast car in my area goes there, and not one of their cars goes to the 1/4 mile track. So basically, you know what cars are fast, by where they race.

    To show how dumb these people are, 5 people wrecked their car a month ago, because they decided they would do the 3/8ths mile... hahahaha

    Anyways, these clowns talk mad shi!t on Omaha's street racing web page, and "prove their stuff" at this track. Yet not one a$$ clowns goes to a real track and gets real time slips.... Yet, they get magical 12 scond quarter mile runs. That pisses me off more than anything

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CivicR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 1999
    Posts
    901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    You know if I was going to race him I would be happy that he wanted to go from a roll...try and get a jump on him from a standing start with a FWD car on the street...haha...that would be funny!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •